I couldn’t be more happy that I’ve worked with the eJump team for some years! This opportunity gave me the chance to be in charge with content and branding work for really challenging projects. For instance, for some of these projects I had to develop website content, blog content, brochures and video presentations, branding and copywriting for IoT apps that revolutionize the way we use technology in our daily lives.
To be more specific: Eximprod is a Romanian group of companies in the energy sector that provides such smart IoT apps. Their products needed more visibility in both online and offline, for their portfolio, for media purposes or different events. Therefore, the challenge was important enough for me because I have learned how to approach new industries. Since the client is a recurring one, I hope they’re pretty content with my work 🙂
IoT apps developed by the Inovium team
Worth mentioning that the Inovium team of IoT engineers and developers is in charge of the EPG great products for international businesses, and they’re great. And this is another project I had to take care of during my stay at eJump. For Inovium, I handled the branding and the copywriting for their website, blog content, the social media plan and different content materials, videos and presentations. You can find out more about it here.
Some of the tasks I’ve worked on are:
- EPG Intelligent Facilities, an innovative IoT app developed on Mindsphere (Siemens) for the energy industry. I created the content and provided some design guidelines for the page.
- ES200 – fourth-generation (Internet of Things) SCADA RTU gateway for control, measurement and supervision in power distribution systems. I handled the content for its printed brochure.
Main content-related tasks I had to work on:
- Printed brochures for IoT apps (see examples below)
- Website pages and articles about IoT products and events (see example)
- Video presentations for IoT apps – see example below :